Custom forum migrations

If you do not see your source or destination forum or content management system, or an add-on not listed in our services, we can still help!

We can write custom conversions for most of these types of software packages, and add-ons! Contact us with your needs and we'll put together a price quote, and timeline.

Writing a custom forum or cms converter starts at $1000. Custom addon converters vary depending on the complexity - simple addons can be as low as $150.

moving-data-7770857_640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Return to:
I would love a price quote on migrating my vbulletin 4.2.5 to the UNA.io software, and more specifically to the discussion module of this software. My contact is [email protected] and i have already submitted a job request for vb to xenforo migration and custom work. But now that ive seen this post, i was wondering if this was possible, since una.io is far superior community platform than anything else ive ever used

We don't give quotes publicly, since different customers have different needs and prices may change in the future.

We've not handled a migration for UNA, but we are not strangers to handling new types of migrations. Based on what I can find, they have a open version available for self hosting. So I'd be able to install it, look at the database and get back to you privately with a quote. I'm going to follow up in the private message you've sent me.

Non-Emergency Work Hours: Monday – Thursday (CST), 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Reviews

Latest Articles

Latest Items In Shop

Reviews

Latest Articles

Latest Items In Shop

Back